Do You know?
Every person or entity in India willing to Import or Export is required to obtain Importer Exporter Code (IEC). IEC is a 10 digit code number given to an exporter or importer by the regional office of the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Department of Commerce, Government of India.
- 1. Import/export of goods for personal use, which is not connected with trade, manufacture or agriculture.
- 2. Import/export by government ministries and departments, and certain notified charitable organizations.
- 1 Copy of important documents such as the address proof, ID proof of the proprietor/Partner/Director
- 2 List of Partners / Directors with residential address, phone number, etc
- 3 MOA and AOA for Companies
- 4 Four PP size photographs of the Proprietor/Partner/Director
- 5 PAN No. of the Proprietor/Partner/Director/Company
- 6 Certificate from the Banker of the applicant firm in the specified format
- 7 Copy of the rental agreement of the business place
- 8 Partnership deed (in case of a partnership firm)