Do You know?
A Limited Liability Partnership is a hybrid of Company and Partnership form of business. It combines the advantages of both the Company and Partnership into a single form of organization. It enjoys the benefits of having a separate legal entity, perpetual succession and a limited liability.
- 1. Pan Card of All partners
- 2. ID Proof of all partners
- 3. Address Proof of all partners
- 4. Proof of registered address
- 5. NOC from the owner of registered office
- 6. ID proof of owner of registered office
- LLP Can’t raise money from public.
- Any act of the partner without the other partner, may bind the LLP
- Cant issue ESOPs/Sweat Equity