Do You know?
One Person Company (OPC) is as good as Private Limited Company having only 1 Director and 1 Shareholder. This concept was introduced in Companies Act, 2013 to allow a single entrepreneur to start a company with less compliance requirement.
Under new process….OPC can be registered in 5-10 days. Form INC-29 is submitted to MCA with all the relevant documents. If the name is acceptable, MCA will issue incorporation. Else, resubmission with new name may be required.
- 1 PAN CARD of all Director
- 2 Address Proof of all Director
- 3 Photographs of all Director
- 4 DIR 4 on Rs.10 Stamp
- 5 Company Address Proof – Lease Deed with rent receipts
- 6 NOC from owner/ Director
- 7 Proof of registered address
- 8 INC 9
- 9 INC 10 – Notarised
- 10 Affidavits and Declaration on Rs.100 Stamp paper
- 11 DIR 2
# There may be requirement of any other document which we will ask while processing the Company.
- Suitable only for small business
- Maximum paid up capital of 50 lakhs and turnover of 2 Crores
- Requirement to appoint Nominee