Do You know?
A Private Limited Company means a company where minimum number of member is 2 and maximum 50. It is the most popular form of business entity among start-ups. There is no minimum capital requirement to start a company.
Under new process….a company can be registered in 5-10 days. Form INC-29 is submitted to MCA with all the relevant documents. If the name is acceptable, MCA will issue incorporation. Else, resubmission with new name may be required.
- 1. PAN CARD of all Director
- 2. Address Proof of all Director
- 3. Photographs of all Director
- 4. DIR 4 on Rs.10 Stamp
- 5. Company Address Proof – Lease Deed with rent receipts
- 6. NOC from owner/ Director
- 7. Proof of registered address
- 8. INC 9
- 9. INC 10 – Notarised
- 10. Affidavits and Declaration on Rs.100 Stamp paper
- 11. DIR 2